Do you enjoy crafting during the holiday season? Today I am sharing some fun DIYs to help you create a homemade holiday. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #229
In case you missed it, last week’s was all about holiday entertaining. Enjoy it here!
Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday! Although it is only Tuesday, it is the last day of school for the week before our Thanksgiving break. This afternoon we are having our Kindergarten Thanksgiving Feast with all of our little ones and their families. The children are singing a song and I can’t wait to hear their sweet little voices. I am sure there will be some happy tears from proud parents.
Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions? I always love to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. It was a tradition that my mom always enjoyed too. We would love to see all of the spectacular floats, watch the amazing Radio City Rockettes sing and dance with precision, all while anticipating the arrival of Santa at the end of the parade. It signaled the beginning of the holiday season.
Since the beginning of the holiday season is almost here, I thought it would be a good time to start thinking about crafting holiday decor and gifts. All of these features this week will help you craft a beautiful homemade holiday. Let’s get this party started!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Lynne’s Household Tip
Did you know that baking soda, and baking powder can lose its rising power over time. To help ensure your baked goods rise well, consider purchasing new baking soda and baking powder every 6 months.
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All TEN featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
A big thank you for visiting today! Sending warm wishes to you and your family for a wonderful Thanksgiving!