The Tuesday Turn About Link Party is your one stop location for home decor, recipes, diy, and crafts. This week you will find ideas to help you host Thanksgiving for family and friends.
Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday!
Welcome to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party!
Now that Halloween has passed, we are looking forward to gathering together with family and friends to give thanks and celebrate the blessings in our lives.
So at this week’s Tuesday Turn About I am sharing ideas to help you host Thanksgiving for family and friends.
In case you missed it, enjoy last week’s party!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Lynne’s Household Tip
With Thanksgiving and the holiday baking season approaching, now is the time to get your pantry and spices organized! I recently purchased this set of (affiliate) glass spice jars with labels to organize my spice cabinet. The glass jars are thick and well made, and the set came with a large variety of sticker labels. After filling all of the jars, I now know exactly what spices I have. Plus, I just love how uniform and organized it looks!
Julie’s Blogging Tip
Is the holiday season already overwhelming you?
How ’bout taking a breather, and simply update an older post for the holiday season? Reassess the SEO and keywords and publish with the current date. Just remember, don’t change your permalink/URL… that’s a big no-no.
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Sending wishes for a beautiful, peaceful week ahead. Thank you for visiting today!