Tuesday Turn About link party is your one stop location for home decor, recipes, diy, and crafts. This week you will find inspiration for creating a welcoming home for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Happy Halloween and welcome to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party!
I hope you enjoy a fun and festive Halloween!
I am spending Halloween with my sweet little Kindergarten students, so I know it will be a fun-filled day. They are SO excited! They’ll be all dressed up in their costumes for our school parade and class party. Does it any better than that?!
Of course, I will be dressing up too. As a team, we are dressing as superheroes. My TA and I are planning to be the Incredibles. I hope the kids will enjoy it!
It’s is hard to believe that November begins tomorrow. In just a few short weeks we will be gathering with friends and family to celebrate Thanksgiving. If you’re a planner like me, you might start to think about getting your home ready for the upcoming holiday. So this week at TTA, I am sharing ideas for creating a welcoming home for Thanksgiving.
But, before I share this week’s features, I have a couple of tips for you!
Lynne’s Household Tip
With holiday baking time just around the corner, I have a simple tip to help you to keep your brown sugar soft. Just put a slice of bread into the container with the brown sugar. The sugar will absorb the moisture from the bread and stay soft.
Julie’s Blogging Tip
Do you need help writing catchy blog titles that also get great search results?
The Coschedule Headliner Analyzer may just be the blogging tool you need! This tool helps you to turn a simple, and perhaps blasé, post title into something magnetizing to your readers and Google, too.
Try it for free (they have a free version that is NOT a trial). Poke around and see what it has to offer and let me know what you think.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
A big thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a beautiful, peaceful week ahead.