Learn how to make this simple fall wreath with lambs ear, fall greenery, and florals. Follow this easy step by step tutorial to create your own fall wreath!
Make a Simple Fall Wreath
Nothing adds a seasonal touch like a wreath! I love making wreaths and hanging them in my home for each season. Today I am going to show you how easy it is to use artificial fall greenery and flowers to create a beautiful fall wreath.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support.
For this wreath, I used a few simple supplies:
- 18 inch grapevine wreath
- wire cutters
- lambs ear garland
- zip ties
- floral wire cutters
- Gorilla® Dual Temp Full Size Hot Glue Gun
- Gorilla® Full Size Hot Glue Sticks
- artificial fall greenery and flowers of your choice. I used eucalyptus stems, sedum, mums, and off white mini pumpkin picks.
To protect your fingers when using the hot glue, you may want to use these silicone finger protectors.
Easy Step by Step Wreath Assembly
This wreath comes together so easily, in less than 30 minutes, similar to my DIY Patriotic Floral Summer Wreath.
- Lay your lambs ear garland on top of the grapevine wreath. Then, using zip ties, attach the garland to a piece of the grapevine. Pull the zip tie tight to secure the garland. Clip off any excess piece of the zip tie.
- Cut the stems apart, leaving a few inches of the stem.
- Arrange the eucalyptus stems. When you are happy with the placement, bend the stem and add some hot glue. Tuck the stem into the wreath. BE VERY CAREFUL when using hot glue! I highly recommend using these hot glue finger protectors. You may also want to use a popsicle stick to tuck and press the stems into the wreath.
- Repeat the process with the sedum, mums, and pumpkin picks.
- When finished, make a hanger from ribbon, twine or floral wire. Attach it to the back of the wreath.
- Hang and Enjoy!
Wreath Making Tips
- Before you begin, prepare your grapevine wreath by snipping off any excess pieces of grapevine.
- Use garland as your base and attach using zip ties.
- I highly recommend using these hot glue finger protectors.
- You may also want to use a popsicle stick to tuck and press the stems into the wreath.
Where can I hang my wreath?
You can hang your fall wreath anywhere that you would like a pretty autumn touch. Hang it on an entry door to welcome guests or on an interior door or wall for instant seasonal decor! You may enjoy hanging it on a mirror too!
Other Fall Crafts You May Enjoy
More Fall Wreath Inspiration
I hope you give this simple fall wreath a try! Please let me know in the comments below if you make one of your own. If you post it, please tag me. I would love to see your beautiful creations!