Are you looking forward to the upcoming holiday season? Today I am sharing helpful holiday entertaining ideas. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #228
In case you missed it, see last week’s party here!
Happy Tuesday, friends!
I hope your week is off to a great start! It is amazing that Thanksgiving is next week and then the holiday season is right around the corner! This fall, time seems to be flying by!
While I haven’t started decorating, I have started some doing a little planning and a some shopping too.
Do you entertain during the holiday season? These past few years I haven’t, but I would like to get back to holiday entertaining. I love a house full of people and all of the wonderful fun that comes with it!
So, this week, I thought I would share some fabulous features…all ideas for holiday entertaining!
Let’s get this party started!
Lynne’s Household Tip
Holiday baking time is just around the corner, so I thought I would share a baking tip with you.
I always find that when baking, my recipes work well with butter that has been softened to room temperature. This usually means setting it out for about 45 minutes to give it time to soften.
If you forget, don’t worry! I have an easy tip that will help.
Just take a glass (one that will easily fit over the stick of butter) and fill it with hot water. Allow the water to sit in the glass for a few minutes. Then, pour the water out and cover the stick of butter with the warm glass for a couple of minutes. The heat from the glass will soften the butter. So simple!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All TEN featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you for visiting today! Sending warm wishes to you for a wonderful week ahead.