This week is all about thrifty decorating ideas! At this week’s party, I am featuring creative thrifty decor inspiration. Tuesday Turn About #158.
Welcome to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party! The gang is all back together this week with nine new features!
Last week I took the week off from TTA. My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with an amazing trip to Turks and Caicos. We enjoyed the stunning beaches of Grace Bay. While there, we went snorkeling in its pristine water and even saw a dolphin! The people were so friendly and welcoming, and the restaurants were impressive. If you are looking for a vacation destination, we highly recommend it!
Now we are back home, feeling refreshed and ready for summer!
There were so many wonderful posts linked up last week. I am always impressed at how talented and creative you all are! Thank you for sharing your posts with us each week!
This week, I am sharing some resourceful bloggers who have DIYed, upcycled, and made over pieces to add to their home decor. I was amazed by their creativity and I know you will be too. Let’s get this party started!
Check out this link party for more budget friendly decorating ideas!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
A Simple Patio Table Makeover
Never underestimate the power of paint! Kim from Perfecting Places gave her tile top patio table a fresh, updated look with paint. Doesn’t it look amazing?! Head over to read more about her Simple Patio Table Makeover.
Repurposing to Create Decor
Don’t throw away that packing paper! Instead, use it for home decor. Laura from Everyday Edits shared How to Make the Cutest Wreath With Packing Paper in a Chewy Box. I am so inspired to give this adorable project a try!
Easy Summer Decorating
My friend Jayne from Chalking Up Success shared her Easy Summer Decorating Ideas (& Home Tour). If you don’t know her, you need to check out her blog. She is so talented and I love the way she uses thrifted items and natural elements to create a beautiful, calm organic feel in her home.
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting me today! I am so grateful for you and appreciate you joining us each week. I look forward to seeing what you’re creating and sharing this week!