This week is all about budget friendly decorating ideas! At this week’s party, I am featuring some easy and affordable ideas to adding summer beauty to your home. Tuesday Turn About #156
Hello and Happy Summer!
Summer officially arrives today and I am so excited to welcome this season!
Last week I joined the Blogger’s Best Summer Home Tour, hosted by my sweet friend, Kelly, from The Tattered Pew. Thirty talented and creative women opened up their summer homes and shared their decorating ideas. If you haven’t checked it out, head over! You will be amazed at all of their creative ideas for seasonal decorating!
Before we get started with the party, I want to take a moment to thank you! There are so many amazing posts linked up that it always so difficult to choose my features. There is so much creativity and inspiration being shared here. Thank you so much for sharing! You are appreciated!!
Check out last week’s party for more inspiration!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Weekly Household Tip
Here is a simple tip for keeping your peonies fresh! Cut the stems, then add a teaspoon of sugar to cold water. Also, peonies like cold. At night, put them outside or in the refrigerator to help them stay longer.
Weekly Blogging Tip
There were a couple questions from the last blog tip that was shared regarding how to recrawl/reindex a post with Google.
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Decorate With Thrifted Items
Michele from Vintage Home Designs shared all about Finding Treasures at Thrift Stores and Home to Use Them. She has so many great ideas about how to incorporate unique pieces into your home decor. After reading her post, you’ll be inspired to head to your local thrift store!
Repurposed Paperback Books
What do you do with old books? Have you ever thought about repurposing them into beautiful home decor? Wendy from WM Designhouse shared A DIY to Create Beautiful French Botanical Books for Home Decor. I can’t wait to give this DIY a try!!
Refresh Your Kitchen With These Simple Ideas
Our kitchens are the hearts of our home! Amber from Follow the Yellow Brick Home refreshed hers with bright and colorful touches of summer in her post, Simple and Sunny Kitchen Refresh. You will LOVE all of the fresh and summery details!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting me today! I am so grateful for you and appreciate you joining us each week. I look forward to seeing what you’re creating and sharing this week!