At this week’s Tuesday Turn About, we are embracing the month of January as a time to reset! Enjoy these features that are full of ideas for starting off the new year.
Tuesday Turn About #235
Hello and Welcome to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party! Julie and I are so happy you are here!
I hope your January is off to a great start and that you are safe and warm! It is a snow day here in Connecticut as we are experiencing some snow and ice today.
I love an unexpected snow day! I remember as a child listening intently to hear that my school district’s announcement on the radio. Now, of course, we get an automated call and text message, but the excitement of a snow day still remains.
My son had given me a watercolor painting class for Christmas from Emily Lex, so I think today might be a great day to do a little painting. Whatever your day brings, I hope you do something that brings you joy!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Julie’s Blogging Tip
Do you have an About Me page on your blog? Well, start the new year off right and build a page that shares a bit of your life… or even more than a bit.
Readers like to know things about the creators of the blogs they read. It helps them feel connected. And aren’t blogs all about connecting and engaging?
So, what are you waiting for? Visit a few of your favorite bloggers’ About pages and get some inspo, and then starting sharing your own life!
Lynne’s Household Tip
January is the month when we like to reset and get organized. All of the holiday items are packed away and we are ready for a clean, organized home.
I have an easy and free idea to organized your cords…extension cords, extra chargers, etc. Put each cord in an empty toilet paper roll. Then place the rolls in an empty shoe box or decorative box. All the cords are now in one box, organized into their own spot.
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I am so happy you visited today! Sending my best wishes to you for a wonderful week ahead!