At this week’s Tuesday Turn About, we are crafting a beautiful Valentine’s Day! Prepare for Valentine’s Day with these creative crafts. Tuesday Turn About #236
Hello and Happy Tuesday!
I hope you are staying safe, warm, and cozy. Until recently, we had been having a pretty mild winter here in Connecticut. However, since the beginning of January, winter has made an appearance with snow, ice, and some cold temperatures.
We’ve been bundling up…even our puppy Sadie has been willingly wearing her coat outside!
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! I have been trying to come up with a fun idea for a Valentine’s Day treat for my Kindergarten students. Last year I made a Valentine Tic Tac Toe game for each student. I haven’t yet decided on what I am going to do this year, but I have found some fabulous ideas. I am excited to share some ideas here with you!
If you like to craft for Valentine’s Day, then this is the right place for you. This week I am sharing some cute and clever Valentine’s Day craft to help you make this holiday extra special.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Lynne’s Household Tip
Do you ever have so many things to do that you don’t know where to begin, and then you end up not really completing anything? I can relate.
I am a list maker, but to be honest, sometimes my lists are just not attainable. Instead, I have started making a different kind of To Do List. I have been making my list, with just a few attainable tasks, prioritized with the most important written first. If I become side-tracked, I can revisit my list, going in the order I created.
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Crafting a Beautiful Valentine’s Day
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All TEN featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
A big thank you for visiting today! I am sending my best wishes to you for a wonderful week ahead!