Hello and Welcome, Friends! Happy Tuesday!
I hope you enjoyed a great week. This past week was a whirlwind for me!
Do you ever optimistically plan to accomplish more than you can really do? I’m guilty of it. I have such good intentions, but also need to be realistic of what can be both accomplished and enjoyed. I am learning to give myself grace and just do my best. As my husband always reminds me…it’s good to plant the flowers, but make sure to take the time to smell them and enjoy the garden you planted.
Speaking of flowers and gardens…
Here on the blog, I am excited to join some talented blogging buddies on Friday for a Garden Blog Hop. There will be a beautiful variety of flower garden ideas shared. If you are looking for some gardening ideas, please stop back and visit!
Thank you for joining and visiting our Tuesday Turn About each week! This community is such a blessing to me and I am so grateful for each and every one of you!
Are you ready for some Home and Garden Inspiration?
If you are looking for more inspiration, please visit last week’s party!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Weekly Household Tip
Do you have a squeaky hinge? Fix it with a cucumber! Take a cucumber slice and rub it along that problematic hinge. Believe it or not, the squeak will be gone!
Are you ready to start the party?!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Let’s create community!
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Stacy Ling of Bricks ‘n Blooms shared 5 Reasons You Should Plant Lenten Rose. These gorgeous springtime blooms are new to me. I was excited to learn all of the details about these easy to grow beauties. You definitely want to head over to Stacy’s blog to learn more about gardening!
Bring a bit of the seaside, inside!
Kim from Perfecting Places shared her pretty DIY Shell Art for Budget Bathroom Makeover. This is one of her creative projects for her One Room Challenge bathroom makeover. Isn’t the blue and gold color combination just gorgeous?!
Movie Settings that Inspire Our Homes
When you watch a movie, are you inspired by the setting? I am, and so is Lynn from Living Large in a Small House! Lynn shared her 7 Iconic Movie Homes that I Love. Father of the Bride is my all-time favorite movie setting and it made her list. Did your favorite make her list too? Head over to see!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting! I am so grateful for you and appreciate you joining us each week! I look forward to seeing what you’re creating and sharing this week!