Hello, my friends and Happy Tuesday!
I hope you all enjoyed a beautiful holiday with your family. I am back to school this week and we are the final stretch to the end of the school year. In some ways, it doesn’t seem possible that the end of the year is approaching. It’s been such a year of transition and the kids have been amazing. We’re planning on some of the end of the year activities that we haven’t been able to do the past couple of years. I am looking forward to helping create some memorable moments for these little ones!
Here at home, I am working on refreshing my family room for the One Room Challenge. Please stop back on Thursday as I will be sharing how to cover water stains on a ceiling. I have learned some great tips that I will be sharing them with you.
While we are thinking about our homes…I have some great features for you today! They all give some great ideas for your spring home. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Before I share this week’s fabulous features, I have a helpful household tip for you!
Weekly Household Tip
I recently noticed that the water in my shower was not easily flowing, which meant the shower head needed to be cleaned. If your shower head needs to be cleaned too, it is easier than you think!
Simply fill a plastic bag with white vinegar. Then fit the bag over the shower head so that the shower head is completely immersed. Secure the bag to the shower head with a rubber band or clip. Let it sit overnight. Then, remove the bag of vinegar and dump the vinegar down the drain. Gently wipe the shower head and run the shower head. The vinegar will help break down and remove the hard water build up, which will help the water flow easily. So easy!
Now, let’s get this party started!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Let’s create community!
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Springtime Fresh Laundry Without Chemicals
My friend Rita from Harbour Breeze Home shared her Tried & True Tricks for How to Make Laundry Smell Good Without Dryer Sheets. This is such a great post, full of helpful ideas to keep your laundry smelling fresh, without using dryer sheets or fabric softeners with harmful chemicals.
This is such an important feature to me. Last year, our puppy, Sadie, got into our laundry room and accidentally ate a dryer sheet right out of a basket of clean clothes. Thank goodness the dryer sheet was used and she was ok. The event was very scary and resulted in a call to Animal Poison Control. Since then, we have completely stopped using dryer sheets and have changed the way we do laundry.
Welcome Your Guests With a Beautiful Basket
Anna from Sky Lark House shared her easy, step by step tutorial for creating a DIY Front Door Basket Wreath, using some simple supplies. I love how she used milk paint to update her basket and give it a pretty, antique look. Isn’t it gorgeous?
Simple Ideas to Decorate Your Home
Donna from An Organized Season welcomes us into her Spring home! She shared Simple Ideas to Decorate Your Home for Spring. I am amazed at all of her creative DIYs, beautifully styled displays, and artwork. Don’t you just love her simple ideas for making seasonal changes to your home?
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting! I am so grateful for you and appreciate you joining us each week! I look forward to seeing what you’re creating and sharing this week!