At this week’s Tuesday Turn About, I am sharing features with creative ideas for embracing your winter home. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #187
Hello, my friends. I hope your week is off to a great start.
Today I am sharing a little bit of my heart. If you have been following along, you may know that my mom suffers from Alzheimer’s Disease. She was diagnosed in 2017 and has been battling this cruel disease since then.
Her disease has now entered a new stage. As a result, I have made some changes and am so grateful to have the opportunity to spend more quality time with her. I have been reading to her, looking at family pictures, feeding her, and just holding her hand.
I would be so appreciative of your kind thoughts and prayers. Thank you.
My mom was always very supportive of my blog and I know she would love this party. Let’s get a helpful tip and check out this week’s features!
Be sure to head over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Julie’s Blogging Tip
If you are thinking of giving your blog a 2023 refresh, why not start with a new theme from Restored 316 Designs?
Not only is there a plethora of designs to choose from, but each one is customizable, like to the hilt! Check out all their designs, and use Julie’s affiliate link if you decide to up-your-brand-game!
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Simple Ideas For Hosting A Book Club Brunch
Do you like to entertain during the winter months? Are you looking for some easy inspiration for planning and hosting a gathering? My friend Jen from Midwest Life and Style shared Simple Ideas For Hosting A Book Club Brunch. You will love her creative ideas, along with her relaxed, yet elegant style!
The Best Places to Buy Art Online
Are you looking for some new art for your home? Libbie from A Life Unfolding shared The Best Places to Buy Art Online. You will love her creative sources that offer beautiful, budget-friendly art.
Shell Trinket Dishes
It’s those unique, homemade pieces that make a house a home. Diane from South House Designs shared how to craft these beautiful Shell Trinket Dishes. You will love this easy to follow tutorial to make your own. I can’t wait to make one!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week!
Thank you so much for visiting today! I am so grateful for you!
Best wishes for a beautiful week ahead!