At this week’s Tuesday Turn About, it is hearts galore! I am sharing features with creative ideas for celebrating Valentine’s Day. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #188
Hi Friends and Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start!
What a great week it is going to be! The Superbowl will be played on Sunday and I am getting excited for some time with friends, delicious treats, entertaining commercials, and of course, football! Will you be watching the big game?
And…one week from today, we will be celebrating Valentine’s Day. I teach fourth grade, so of course, we will be making and decorating Valentine’s mailboxes and sharing treats. Tomorrow, my class and I are making Valentine cards for our local senior citizens. It is always wonderful to spread a little cheer and kindness into our community!
Today I am sharing sweet treats and an idea for adding some fun Valentine cheer to your home.
Be sure to head over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Household Tip of the Week
If your towels are looking old and dingy, don’t throw them away…instead, refresh them! First, in your washer machine, run them through a wash cycle with hot water and one cup of cleaning vinegar or distilled white vinegar. Next, run them through a second wash cycle, using hot water and one cup of baking soda. This will help eliminate smells and breathe new life into them!
Julie’s Blogging Tip
If you haven’t listened to Kate Ahl’s podcast from Simple Pin Media, what’s taking you so long?
Kate’s information, tips, and tricks are all about Pinterest, and she gives the info in bite-sized pieces. Perfect to listen to on a short jaunt to the grocery store or a quick walk around the park.
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
No-Bake Heart Rice Krispies Treats
Valentine’s Day isn’t complete without some sweet treats! Fat Dad Foodie shared these festive No-Bake Heart Rice Krispies Treats. I’ll definitely be making a batch of these!
Great Tips for Creating Embossed Valentine’s Cookies
Have you ever tried making embossed cookies? Leslie from Feet Under My Table shared Great Tips for Creating Embossed Valentine’s Cookies. They’re so pretty!!
5 Minute Wall Art Dollar Tree Craft
How about a simple and inexpensive craft to decorate your home for Valentine’s Day? Creatively Beth shared this cute and clever 5 Minute Wall Art Dollar Tree Craft. Isn’t is adorable?
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week!
Thank you so much for visiting today and for following along! Let’s check out all of the creativity here this week!