This week’s Tuesday Turn About Link Party is all about celebrating the flowers and flavors of summer! I am excited to share this week’s creative features!
Hello! I hope you’re all having a great start to your week and are staying cool and safe in this heat.
It’s been very hot and humid here in Connecticut and we’re doing our best to stay cool! I just bought a pet pool for our pup, Sadie, and we’re going to give it a try this afternoon. I bet she’s going to love it! How are you staying cool?
At this week’s party, we saw lots of summer ideas. So, I’m celebrating the flowers and flavors of summer this week!
Let’s get this party started!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Weekly Household Tip
It’s grilling season! I have a great tip for cleaning your grill naturally. Clean your grill with an onion! First, turn the grill on medium to high heat. Then slice and onion in half. (You can keep the skin on.) Pierce the onion with a grilling fork and rub the grill grates all over. The old food particles will come right off.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Ahrefs.com is a very well-known and well respected SEO company. They have lots of blogging tools, both free and for a price.
But, one of their free “products” is their blog. Take a look… you’ll learn a lot!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Summer Mantle With Neutral Colors
Michelle from Thistle Key Lane shared her beautiful Summer Mantle With Neutral Colors. I can’t help but smile when I see her gorgeous dahlias. I love the simplicity of the neutral colors and textures Michelle used.
Watercolor Summer Bouquet
Jenna from The Painted Apron shared her step by step process for painting this Summer Bouquet Watercolor Flowers in a Jar. Doesn’t her beautiful artwork inspire you to try your hand at watercolor painting?
White Chocolate Lemon Truffles
Stephanie from Spaceships and Laser Beams shared these White Chocolate Lemon Truffles. I love white chocolate and anything lemon, so these look like a perfect treat for me! I can’t wait to give these a try!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I can’t wait to see what you all have in store for us this week! Sending my best to you for a great week and please know that you are all appreciated!