This week is all about holding on to summer! At this week’s party, I am featuring creative inspiration for the summer season. Tuesday Turn About #159.
Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start!
Yesterday, my daughter saw a post from UCONN that classes begin in 50 days. Time seems to be flying by! Before you know it, we will be thinking about heading back to school and getting ready for fall. Until then, I am holding tight on to summer and will do my best to make the most of every day.
Today I am excited to share some amazing features that will inspire you to hold on to summer too!
Check out last week’s link party for more inspiration!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Weekly Household Tip
Do you enjoy eating outside during the summer months? I do, but sometimes can be bothered by pesky flies. I recently learned a fantastic tip to deter those flies and I am excited to share it with you!
Soak a piece of lemon in white vinegar. Then, take the piece of lemon and run it along the edge of the plate. Flies do not like the smell and will leave you alone. So clever!
Weekly Blogging Tip
If you haven’t created a branded email address, today may just be the day to do it!
A branded email address (I.e., “[email protected]) not only helps communicate to affiliates and sponsors that you are an established business, but it also helps with deliverability of your newsletters.
Check with your domain provider for an inexpensive way to create your branded email address. It’s really quite easy!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Patriotic Porch With a Bunting Backdrop
Nothing says summer like red, white, and blue. Kristin from White Arrows Home shared how easy it is to add summer touches to your outdoor space. Her Patriotic Porch With a Bunting Backdrop looks like the perfect place to relax and enjoy this glorious season!
Strawberry Shortcake In A Jar
Summertime means Strawberry Shortcake and this version is just perfect for summer entertaining! Michelle from Powered By Mom shared her Strawberry Shortcake In A Jar . In her post, she shares ideas of how versatile this delicious semi-homemade dessert can be! I can’t wait to give it a try!
Round Pedestal Dining Table With Stenciled Doily Top
Marie from Interior Frugalista took an old mismatched table and chairs and gave it the most beautiful makeover. She shared a step by step tutorial for updating a Round Pedestal Dining Table With Stenciled Doily Top. Her painting technique for the tabletop and addition of the beautiful stencil is amazing!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting today! I am so grateful for you! I look forward to seeing what you’re creating and sharing this week!