Fall is a fabulous time to create and craft! You will be inspired by these five fun fall crafts. Tuesday Turn About #222 Fun Fall Crafts!
Hi Friends and Happy Tuesday!
It finally stopped raining on Sunday, so Andy and I were able to welcome October with a walk on a local trail. The leaves are just starting to show little hints of the glorious autumn colors that will be here soon. In a couple short weeks, the foliage will be absolutely gorgeous!
In case you missed it, at last week’s party, I shared five fabulous features to welcome fall.
The party is OPEN and this week I am sharing five lovely features to inspire you to craft a beautiful and happy fall home. These projects are both quick and easy…and there’s something for everyone! Let’s get started!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Julie’s Blogging Tip
Today’s tip is to to be yourself and stay true to your own voice.
With AI (artificial intelligence) making its way on the scene in a big way, you may be tempted to let AI write your posts for you.
Using AI as a helpful tool is understandable, but be sure that your voice is still being heard, with maybe just a wee splash of suggestions from apps like ChatGPT.
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All TEN featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
A big thank you for visiting today! I hope you’re leaving here inspired to create and craft! I hope you enjoy a wonderful week!