Welcome to Tuesday Turn About! This weekly link party is an incredible collection of inspiration for home decor, delicious recipes, DIY projects, and creative crafts.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support.
Hello, friends and welcome to Tuesday Turn About! I am so glad you are here!
Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and we have been busy preparing with my Kindergarteners at school. Our focus, as always, in on spreading kindness and love.
Today I pre-read a book that I am planning on sharing with my little ones tomorrow. It is called Somebody Loves You, Mr Hatch. This is a beautiful story about how a little a small act of kindness and love can be transformative. It is a heartwarming story of empathy, compassion, and community.
This story made me pause and think about all of the interactions I have on a daily basis…with my family, friends, students, colleagues, and the different communities I am part of, in-personal as well as here on-line.
What small acts of love and kindness do I share on a daily basis? How do I make those around me feel?
I try to be mindful as I strive to be welcoming, patient, encouraging, and loving. I invite you to join me to pause and reflect. Let’s all spread a little more love. It might come from a thoughtful comment, giving someone your complete attention to really listen, or a thoughtful gesture. A little love and kindness can really impact others.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Julie is taking some time this week to spend with her family. We look forward to her joining us soon!
Lynne’s Household Tip
To keep your garbage disposal clean and smelling fresh, use a combination of baking soda, vinegar, and citrus fruit.
Pour about a 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain. Add 1 cup of vinegar. This reaction will break up any build up. Then rinse with hot water.
To freshen the garbage disposal, add a few slice of lemon or orange and run the disposal.
Another idea to keep your disposal fresh and the blades sharp is to freeze citrus slices and vinegar in ice cube trays. Just pop a frozen vinegar cube in your disposal when needed. So easy!
My Family Thyme
Enjoy these features at Tuesday Turn About!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Since this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well. Comments and pins are a great way to support each other and spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
A big thank you for visiting today! Wishing you a beautiful week ahead!