It’s almost Valentine’s Day!! Let’s celebrate and enjoy some delectable delights with these five fabulous features! Tuesday Turn About #238
Tuesday Turn About #238 Delectable Delights
In case you missed it, last week’s was filled with creative ideas for celebrating a Happy Valentine’s Day. Enjoy it here!
This weekly link party is an incredible collection of inspiration for home decor, delicious recipes, DIY projects, and creative crafts.
Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party! I am so happy your here!
I hope your week is off to a great start and that you are staying safe, dry, and warm! I am keeping those who are experiencing the devastating flooding in CA in my thoughts and prayers.
Here in Connecticut, it had been very gray and gloomy. However, this past weekend, a nice old friend finally came out…the sun! It is amazing what a little sunshine can do. The light just makes me feel more energetic and happy. To say that I am hoping that we will have an early spring is an understatement!
Is anyone watching the Bachelor? My daughter watches it at school, so my husband and I usually watch it. We say we watch it so we can talk about it with her, but to be honest, we’re hooked. I really like Joey and am rooting for Daisy. Do you have a favorite contestant?
It’s hard to believe that next week is Valentine’s Day! At school we will be making Valentine mailboxes and cards for our local seniors. Of course, we will have a class party, pass out treats, and the littles will be invited to dress to impress. It will be very sweet!
As we get ready for Valentine’s Day, we know that no party is complete without sweet treats! So let’s get this link party started with some delectable delights!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Lynne’s Household Tip
With Valentine’s Day next week, you may want a dessert that looks a little fancier. To decorate the top of a cake or a pie, place a pretty patterned doily on top. Then gently sift powdered sugar on it. When you remove the doily, you will see the pretty pattern.
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All TEN featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Since this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well. Comments and pins are a great way to support each other and spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
A big thank you for visiting today! Wishing you a beautiful week ahead!