At this week’s party I have some fun and festive patriotic porch ideas to share with you! Welcome to Tuesday Turn About #203 Enjoy a Patriotic Porch!
Hello and Happy Tuesday!
I hope your week is off to a great start! I don’t know about you, but it is hard to believe that next weekend is already Memorial Day weekend. How are you planning to spend your holiday weekend?
Our small Connecticut town always has a parade, followed by a ceremony to honor veterans who gave their lives in sacrifice to our great nation. While it is a solemn holiday, it is always great to see the community come together and celebrate these heroes.
Of course, Memorial Day weekend is also the unofficial start of summer. School will end in just a couple of short weeks and the weekend will give us a taste of warm weather, picnics, pool time, and beach time.
So, this seems like the perfect time to share some creative and fun ideas for enjoying a patriotic porch! Let’s get this party started!
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not a fan of using chemicals in our home. I worry about using toxic chemicals with my family and our pup, Sadie. Instead, I look for more natural, eco-friendly cleaning alternatives.
So instead of sharing just one household tip with you, I am sharing 8 of my favorite tips to clean your home without chemicals. Head over to this post for details!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
3 Ways to Create a Charming and Inviting Patriotic Porch
Are you ready to add some red, white, and blue to your porch? My friend Cindy of County Road 407 inspires us with her post, 3 Ways to Create a Charming and Inviting Patriotic Porch. You will love the simple patriotic and beautiful vintage touches she added to her farmhouse porch!
Easy Ideas for Patriotic Flower Pots for Summer
A patriotic porch wouldn’t be complete without beautiful blooms! Kim of Perfecting Places shared her Easy Ideas for Patriotic Flower Pots for Summer. You will be inspired to add patriotic outdoor decor with flowers!
Southern Strawberry Sweet Tea
Of course, you want to sit back, relax, and enjoy your porch! This Southern Strawberry Sweet Tea is perfect drink for porch sitting. Stephanie of Spaceships and Laser Beams shared an easy to follow tutorial for creating this sweet summer favorite. I can’t wait to give this a try!
Check out last week’s party for Red, White, and Blue Celebration ideas!!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week!
Thank you so much for visiting today! Wishing you a beautiful week ahead!