At this week’s party I have some fun and festive patriotic ideas to share with you! Welcome to Tuesday Turn About #202 Red, White, and Blue Celebration Ideas!
Check out last week’s party for more inspiration!!
Hello and Happy Tuesday!
I hope you enjoyed a beautiful Mother’s Day, celebrating all of the special ladies in your life.
This was a special weekend for our family as my son, Chris, graduated from college. Watching him walk across the stage and receive his Bachelor’s degree was the best Mother’s Day gift! It’s amazing how quickly these years have gone by. As they say, the days are long, but the years are quick!
Now that we are officially in mid-May, it is feeling like Memorial Day and summer is right around the corner. So, at this week’s party I have some fun and festive patriotic ideas to share with you. I hope you will enjoy these red, white, and blue celebration ideas as much as I do!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support.
Our pup, Sadie, is a yellow lab and sheds like crazy. Through the years I have tried many different hacks, tools, and vacuums for removing pet hair from my furniture. Last fall I found the ChomChom Pet Hair Remover. This is the BEST pet hair remover I have ever used. Once the chamber is full, I just open it, dump the fur, and then it is ready to go again!
Julie’s Blogging Tip
Time is getting short for the conversion/migration to GA4. And, I’m running a bit late myself! I’m looking now for the info on exactly how to do this. I’ll keep you posted on this in the next couple weeks in this section.
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Simple and Easy Memorial Day Patriotic Party Ideas
If you are planning to entertain for Memorial Day or the 4th of July, you don’t want to miss Simple and Easy Memorial Day Patriotic Party Ideas from my friend Wendy of WM Design House. From festive decorating tips to delicious menu ideas, you will find everything you need for a hosting a fun holiday celebration!
Red, White, and Blue Pavlova Recipe
Of course, no party is complete without a beautiful, festive dessert! And this Red, White, and Blue Pavlova Recipe from Ann of Ann’s Entitled Life, is the perfect light and fluffy dessert for a summer celebration! Doesn’t it look delicious?!
Mason Jar DIY Patriotic Centerpiece
Do you enjoy adding a touch of red, white, and blue to your home or party decor? If so, you will love this easy and inexpensive Mason Jar DIY Patriotic Centerpiece from Emily of Hunny I’m Home. I am inspired to make pretty patriotic centerpiece for my table too!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week!
Thank you so much for visiting and for sharing your creative ideas! Wishing you a beautiful week!