At this week’s party we have some creativity to share with you! Tuesday Turn About #151 Let’s Get Creative!
Check out last week’s party for more inspiration!!
Hi Friends! I hope you are having a great start to the week!
Before we get started with the party, I want to take a moment to thank you! There are so many amazing posts linked up that it always so difficult to choose my features. There is so much creativity and inspiration being shared here. Thank you so much for sharing! You are appreciated!!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Weekly Household Tip
This week, I thought I would share a fun tip from my very wise 20 year old daughter, Elisabeth. She calls it the “two minute rule”. If it takes 2 minutes or less, do it right then and there, instead of putting it off. It makes things easier, so your tasks don’t pile up. This is great for everyday life, as well as around the house.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you have a post that brings you more traffic than any other post? Take the subject of THAT post and create more content around it!
For example… If your recipe for vegetable soup does GREAT on Google, then write another post of vegetable stew, or chicken noodle soup. You get the idea!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Roasted Blueberry Parfait
I LOVE anything blueberry! The sweet taste of blueberries reminds me of my childhood when I worked in the blueberry fields near my house. So, you can imagine how excited I was when I saw this Roasted Blueberry Parfait from Elizabeth at Pine Cones and Acorns. I can’t wait to give it a try!
Watercolor Cards and Gift Tags
Do you love creating art? Jenna from The Painted Apron has inspired me with her Easy Watercolor Cards and Tags. Jenna shared an easy to follow tutorial for creating two different beautiful watercolors, as well as some lovely printables too.
The season for all things red, white, and blue is right around the corner! Jen from Midwest Life and Style shared a gorgeous Patriotic 4th of July Tablescape. I love the combination of the beautiful colors and textures she used.
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting! I am so grateful for you and appreciate you joining us each week! I look forward to seeing what you’re creating and sharing this week!