Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday!
I hope your week is off to a great start! Time seems to be flying! It’s hard to believe that we are in the month of May and Mother’s Day is almost here. Are you celebrating an important lady this weekend?
Sometimes moms can be hard to shop for. How can we show these amazing ladies in our lives just how much we appreciate them? Not to worry! I have got you covered with some creative ideas to celebrate the special ladies in your life.
If you are looking for more inspiration, please visit last week’s party!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Weekly Household Tip
Do you remember last week’s tip for an unusual use for a cucumber? Well, I have another clever use for a cucumber to share with you! Clean your stainless steel, taps, and sinks with a slice of cucumber. Rub a slice of cucumber on the surface. It will remove the tarnish and return the shine without streaks!
Let’s get this party started!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Let’s create community!
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Surprise Mom with one of these pretty and personal 17 Easy Gifts to Make for Mother’s Day from The Crowned Goat. I love the idea of a breakfast picnic!! (Are you reading this Chris and Lis?)
Do you love homemade gifts? I sure do! Kippi At Home recently shared How to Make Tin Can Planters. This easy and inexpensive DIY would make a great gift or decoration!
Treat Mom to a healthy and refreshing beverage! Doesn’t this Lemon Herb Spritzer Mocktail from Five Spot Green Living look divine?
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting! I am so grateful for you and appreciate you joining us each week! I look forward to seeing what you’re creating and sharing this week!