Autumn is here! Let’s celebrate and welcome this new season with these five fabulous features! Tuesday Turn About #221 Welcome Fall!
Hello my friends and Happy Tuesday!
Autumn has arrived and I am excited to welcome it!
What do you like best about fall? I love the vibrant leaves, the warm, rich colors and textures, along with the comforting scents and tastes of fall. Everything about it just feels so cozy.
On Friday, we celebrated the beginning of fall at school. We made homemade applesauce in the crockpot with our kindergarten kiddos. Each child brought in a peeled, sliced apple and we added water, sugar, and cinnamon, and then let it cook all day. Our classrooms smelled amazing and the children loved their afternoon treat! So fun!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Julie’s Blogging Tip
One of the best ways to support your readers is by ensuring your blog is a breeze to navigate.
In this day and age, we have all sorts of fancy features and add-ons for our blog themes. However, from my personal experience, if I can’t easily spot the latest link party post or locate a blog’s sequential posts, I usually end up clicking away from the site.
So, do yourself (because Google loves easy, too) and your readers a favor – keep it super simple for them to find what they’re looking for. And if you’re ever unsure about how user-friendly your site is, don’t hesitate to reach out to a friend for their honest feedback.
Lynne’s Household Tip
Baking season is right around the corner! Baking soda is a chemical leavening agent that helps your baked goods rise and brown. Now is a good time to check that your baking soda is fresh and will be good to use.
To check if baking soda is active, put a tablespoon of baking soda in a bowl. Add a splash of white vinegar or lemon juice (an acid) to the baking soda. If there is a strong reaction, the baking soda is still fresh and good to use in your baking!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All TEN featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
A big thank you for visiting today! I hope you enjoyed these features that welcome fall! Wishing you a beautiful week!