Halloween is right around the corner! Today I am sharing five fabulous features to help you enjoy some Halloween fun! Tuesday Turn About #224
Hello! Welcome to Tuesday Turn About!
I hope you are enjoying the beautiful month of October! It’s always a fun-filled month for my family. Along with Halloween, we celebrate my mom’s birthday and my birthday.
Last week my sweet mother turned 80 years old! To celebrate, my family came together and enjoyed a lovely afternoon of food, music, laughter, and love. Although my mom is at the end stage of Alzheimer’s Disease, I think she was able to hear everyone there together, celebrating her beautiful life. It was a wonderful afternoon!
At the end of the week, I have a pretty big birthday coming up…50! Do you have any advice as I head into this new decade?
Halloween is right around the corner, so this week is a great week to share some fabulous ideas for some Halloween fun. Let’s get this party started!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Lynne’s Household Tip
To keep your garbage disposal clean and smelling fresh, use a combination of baking soda, vinegar, and citrus fruit.
Pour about a 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain. Add 1 cup of vinegar. This reaction will break up any build up. Then rinse with hot water.
To freshen the garbage disposal, add a few slice of lemon or orange and run the disposal.
Another idea to keep your disposal fresh and the blades sharp is to freeze citrus slices and vinegar in ice cube trays. Just pop a frozen vinegar cube in your disposal when needed. So easy!
Julie’s Blogging Tip
If you have updated to WP 6.3, you might have a bigger issue than just the silly block updates that the programmers ‘fixed’, but actually broke.
Check any posts in MOBILE view that you have WRITTEN before 6.3, but that you have updated AFTER 6.3 (i.e., adding an external link, updating an image, etc.). Are your images ‘stretched out’?
If so, in the image block toggle the Aspect Ratio from Custom to Square and then back to Original. Then make sure the Width/Height are at Auto, and the Resolution is Full Size. Then save the post and check Mobile view again. That should do it!
Let me know in the comments if anyone has experienced this, and if this Blog tip helped!
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
A big thank you for visiting today! It is so wonderful to have bloggers and readers join us each week. We are looking forward to seeing what you’re creating and sharing this week!
Wishing you a beautiful week!