At this week’s Tuesday Turn About link party, I am featuring delicious recipes for summer snack foods that are perfect for entertaining. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #211
Hello Friends, I hope your week is off to a great start!
Yesterday my daughter, Elisabeth, had her four wisdom teeth out, so we have been laying low as she is recovering. I’ve been making mashed potatoes, scooping ice cream, and scrambling eggs for her while watching Christmas in July on the Hallmark Channel.
Do you have any experience or suggestions of things that would help out my as she recovers? I would appreciate any insight!
I am hoping that my daughter is feeling better in the next few days, as we have a couple of get-togethers we are planning to attend. I was thinking about what I could bring and found some great ideas at last week’s Tuesday Turn About. This inspired this week’s features.
So, let’s get this party started!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Julie’s Blogging Tip
If you are looking for some really great courses to educate you on how to blog ‘smart’, Kelly from Sticky Blogging is the way to go, IMHO.
I know I mentioned her GA4 course a couple weeks ago, but it bears repeating that she is easy to understand, smart, articulate, and concise (plus her voice is easy to listen to). Her courses (whether free or paid) are filled with LOTS of information, extras, AND she is always there to answer questions.
And, no… I don’t have an affiliate link. I just like her and her courses! 😉
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
How To Create The Ultimate Summer Salsa Bar
My friends Jen of Midwest Life & Style shared her post How To Create The Ultimate Summer Salsa Bar. With four different homemade salsas, Jen’s salsa bar has something for everyone! What a great idea for a summer gathering!
Are you looking for an easy, handheld appetizer that is full of flavor? Spaceships and Laser Beams shared these cute, bite-sized Enchilada Cups. Such a fun twist on a taco, these enchilada cups are excellent for summer snacking and entertaining!
Summer is a great time to enjoy a delicious and refreshing cocktail. Kippi of Kippi At Home shared her easy to make Mojito Recipe. With fresh mint and lime juice, this tasty cocktail is perfect to be enjoyed on hot summer day!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting today! I hope you enjoy a beautiful week ahead!