Let’s enjoy the fresh and fabulous flavors of summer! At this week’s Tuesday Turn About link party, I am featuring delicious summer recipes. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #209
Hi Friends and Happy 4th!!
I hope you are enjoying the extra long holiday weekend, celebrating our beautiful country’s birthday! Do you add touches of red, white, and blue around your home? Or maybe hang a pretty patriotic floral wreath on your door?
We kicked off the weekend with friends and fireworks on Friday. We are visiting a dear friend today for a potluck picnic and I bringing my Balsamic Caprese Salad with Cucumbers.
How are you celebrating?
I hope you have a safe, fun, and happy celebration!
Now, let’s start this party and enjoy this week’s features!
And, don’t forget…
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
It’s berry season here in Connecticut! I am planning to go blueberry picking this Friday. After I make a blueberry muffin cake and my blueberry jam, I will want to store the berries so they will last. I have researched the best way and thought I will share what I found with you. This article from Southern Living has some great tips for picking and storing fresh blueberries. I hope you find it as helpful as I did!
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
How to Make the Best Vegetable Platter with Fresh Veggies
If you are hosting a get together this summer, treat your guests to a beautifully presented platter of fresh and flavorful vegetables. You will love all of the helpful tricks and tips for How to Make the Best Vegetable Platter with Fresh Veggies from Garden Grown Recipes.
How to Make Watermelon Agua Fresca
Do you crave a light, refreshing non-alcoholic drink to cool you off on a hot day? I love watermelon and am looking forward to making this simple three-ingredient Watermelon Agua Fresca from Thirsty Priority.
Chocolate Raspberry Pie
Raspberry and chocolate? Yes, please! This homemade Chocolate Raspberry Pie from Fat Dad Foodie is made with simple ingredients and looks so rich and creamy. I can’t wait to give this decadent dessert a try!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting today! I hope you enjoy a beautiful week ahead!