At this week’s party I am featuring summer gardening ideas for your outdoor space. Welcome to Tuesday Turn About #206
Hello and welcome to Tuesday Turn About!
Make the most of your outdoor space with these gardening ideas! I am so excited to share these fabulous features with you!
Last week I had planned to share my first post of a new series called Feel Good Friday, but life got away from me. I am looking forward to sharing a fabulous lunchtime favorite with you this Friday. I think you’ll love it!
Something that I haven’t shared is that my mom is in the final stage of Alzheimer’s Disease. She has been courageously fighting this disease since 2017. My sweet mom is now receiving hospice/comfort care. She is blessed to have an amazing team who lovingly care for her, and I am blessed to be able to spend time with her daily. As a result, I haven’t been able to be as consistent as I would like to be with my blog, but I am giving myself grace. To be honest, this blog has been a wonderful creative outlet for me. I am so grateful for this community.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support.
Are you a coffee drinker? My daughter and I are! I use my Keurig coffee make everyday and have for almost ten years!
To keep it working well, it needs regular cleaning. I have tried cleaning it with vinegar, but to be honest, it took a so many rinses to get rid of the vinegar taste that I looked for a different option. The one cleaning product that I have found that really works well is Quick and Clean Cleaning Cups for Keurig Machines. With easy to follow directions, cleaning your Keurig is fast and easy. These pods provide great results for keeping your machine brewing smoothly.
Julie’s Blogging Tip
If you’ve procrastinated switching to GA4 (like me), we need to get on it before July 1! I’m planning on working on it this week.
I’m sure it will be a lot easier than my mind is telling me. It always is when I procrastinate! 😉
UPDATE: Actually, it WAS a lot easier… I ended up hiring iMark to do the setup for me! Using their Quick Fix option, it was only $49… worth the money (and write-off) for me to not have to worry about it!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Essential Gardening Guide
This Essential Gardening Guide Round Up from Marie of This Dear Casa is such a great resource, full of gardening ideas and tips!
Tips for Growing Herbs in Small Places
If you have a small garden space, don’t fret! Kimberly of From Farmhouse to Florida shared her Tips for Growing Herbs in Small Places. You will love her ideas for successful herb gardening!
Ideas for How to Arrange Potted Plants on a Patio
Missy from Sonata Home Design shared her tips for making the most of your outdoor space in her fabulous post Ideas for How to Arrange Potted Plants on a Patio.
Visit our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting today! I hope you enjoy a beautiful week ahead! xo