At this week’s party I am featuring ideas for summer entertaining. Welcome to Tuesday Turn About #205 Summer Entertaining!
Welcome, friends! Happy Tuesday!
Now that June is here and the weather is getting nicer, it’s the perfect time to gather with friends and family. This week I am sharing some easy and helpful ideas, tips, and suggestions for summer entertaining. I am looking forward to trying them out and I hope you will too!
A month or so ago I had shared a little about my personal experience with making a healthy lifestyle change. My hope is that reflecting on my journey and sharing with you will help to keep me accountable and will also encourage those of you who are on your own health journey.
Every Friday I am going to share a healthy lifestyle related post in a series called Feel Good Friday. I would love it if you joined me and also shared your suggestions and tips. I am always looking for new ideas. Let’s support and encourage each other!
Now, let’s get this party started!
Some of my kitchen plates are looking a little old and scratched. Has this happened to you? Don’t replace them. Removing those scratches is easier than you think!
To remove scratches from your plates, simply make a paste of baking soda and water. Buff into the scratches, let stand for a few minutes, and then wash as usual. The plates will look as good as new!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Ideas for Outdoor Entertaining Areas
Now that the summertime weather has arrived, you may be thinking more about freshening up your outdoor spaces. Shelley from Calypso in the Country is sharing some wonderful ideas for outdoor entertaining areas.
14 Fun Summer Party Ideas and Tips for Your Next Party
Summer is a great time to bring family and friends together. Whether you are having a backyard barbecue or celebrating a special event, these 14 fun summer party ideas and tips from Carol of Blue Sky at Home will help you to plan and host a fun-filled gathering.
Aperol Margarita Recipe
Summer is a great time to enjoy a refreshing, flavorful cocktail. This unique and versatile Aperol Margarita Recipe from Michelle of The Wooden Spoon Effect is sure to be a hit at your next get together!
Visit our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week!
Thank you so much for visiting today and sharing your creativity with us! I can’t wait to see your summer inspired crafts, recipes, and DIYs!
I hope you’re enjoying a beautiful week! xoxo