At this week’s Tuesday Turn About, we are celebrating new beginnings! Embrace the new year and winter season with these fabulous ideas for yourself, your home, and family.
Tuesday Turn About #234 New Beginnings
It is the first party of 2024 and I am so glad you’re here! The new year is a great time to reset, organize, try new things, and connect with others. We are celebrating new beginnings in 2024 and the party is BIG! Julie and I are sharing TWENTY features in all!
I am so glad to be back to TTA after an extended break.
To be honest, this holiday season was very challenging for my family. My mom had suffered from Alzheimer’s Disease for the past seven years and recently passed. I took some time and am just returning to blogging after her passing. My mom always encouraged me to be creative and I know she is cheering me on.
Throughout her disease, there were many silver linings. One is that my daughter became a nursing assistant, working in memory care. During her work experience, she fell in love with nursing. After she graduates from college in May, she will begin an accelerated nursing program to become a registered nurse. I am so proud of her.
Let’s celebrate the new year and start this party!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out TEN additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Lynne’s Household Tip
Is paper clutter weighing your house down? I have a great solution for you! Invest in a shredder. Instead of letting the junk mail and papers pile up, go through your papers at least once a week and shred anything you don’t need.
Julie’s Blogging Tip
It’s a new year, and time to start tackling new blogging projects! Are you with me?
One thing I’ve already started implementing is adding a table of contents at the top of each of my blog posts. A table of contents makes your posts more user-friendly and, therefore, makes Google happy, too! And we all want to make Google happy, don’t we?! 😉
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All TWENTY featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
A big thank you for visiting today! Sending warm wishes to you and your family for a very Happy New Year!