At this week’s Tuesday Turn About link party, I am sharing some fun and creative DIY crafts! These features will inspire you to get crafty. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #214
Hi Friends and Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re enjoying a wonderful start to your week!
I have been busy getting ready to head back to school, but this year is a little different.
After teaching for 27 years, I am making a big change…I am moving from fourth grade to Kindergarten! This opportunity presented itself to me this past spring and I felt that I was ready for something new. I couldn’t be more excited!
I have been spending a lot of time in my new classroom…setting up, sorting through books and blocks, and of course, adding some classroom decorations to make it a warm and welcoming space!
I have found so much inspiration from other teachers in blog land and on social media, but I would love your ideas too! What is your favorite Kindergarten memory? Was there something about your experience with Kindergarten that brings a smile to your face? I would love to hear from you!
Do you love to craft? If so, you will love this week’s fabulous features! This week I am sharing FOUR fun and creative DIY craft projects. Let’s get this party started!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FOUR additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Lynne’s Household Tip
It’s no secret that vinegar is my favorite household product. I shared how I used it in my 8 Terrific Eco-Friendly Cleaning Tips, along with how I use it in my yard in the post DIY Homemade Weed and Poison Ivy Killer. Today I have another great use for vinegar to share with you!
Do you ever have a hard time removing sticky price tags or stickers from your new glass or plastic products? The solution is easy! Spray the sticky spot with white vinegar. Then gently scrape it off using a small plastic scraper or expired credit card. I hope this is helpful to you!
Julie’s Blogging Tip
This week’s tip comes directly from the infamous Grayson Bell from iMark Interactive.
Ad companies (mainly Raptive/Mediavine) are now seeing that Google signals data being on might be causing some issues. Not widespread, but they are putting out notes to turn this off.
It’s very easy if you have it on.
Go into your GA account, then admin, then in the middle column, pick your GA4 property and go to Setup Assistant. Then under Google signals, you will see if it says off or on.
If it says off, then you are good.
If it says on, it’s very, very easy to turn off.
Hope that is helpful!
My Wee Abode
Let’s spread the love! This is a party, so we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to support each other!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
A big thank you for visiting today! Wishing you a beautiful week, my friends!