At this week’s Tuesday Turn About link party, I am sharing some fun and creative ideas for getting ready for fall! These features will inspire you to prepare your home and family for fall. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #216
Welcome to this week’s Tuesday Turn About Link Party!
I hope you are enjoying a great start to your week!
Last week I took a break from TTA to spend time and make some memories with my family. Andy and I spent a couple of days in Boston. We saw the Sox play, took a walk through the Public Gardens, rode the Swan Boats, and enjoyed a visit to Beacon Hill Books.
A few days later I spent some time with my aunt and cousins. When I was growing up, we made an annual visit a family resort in the Catskills called Baumann’s Brookside. After almost 30 years, I joined them for a few days and it was such a wonderful time. I always loved going there as a child and it was such a treat to be back there with my family, just like old times.
The summer days are winding down and we are all getting ready for school to begin. Andy and I are both heading back to school this week and Lis moves back to school on Saturday for her senior year. It is a busy, but very exciting time for us!
A couple of weeks ago I shared that I have made a big change at school. I have moved from teaching fourth grade to teaching Kindergarten. I am so excited about this new opportunity! This past week we had a story hour and I got to meet some of my new littles. I can’t wait to begin creating a classroom community and good memories together.
Lynne’s Household Tip
When my cousin, Michele, and I recently spent some time together in the Catskills we took a walk together each morning. Unfortunately, the mosquitoes loved us and we ended up with several bites on our legs. Michele and I both reached for the same remedy…witch hazel. It was what our grandmother always used. A small amount of this natural astringent on a cotton ball reduces the inflammation, soothes the irritation, and promotes healing.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FOUR additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All EIGHT featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
I hope you enjoy a beautiful week! Stay safe and healthy, my friends!