Today I am sharing features with ideas for creating a cozy and organized winter home. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #184
In case you missed it, check out last week’s party, the first party of the year, HERE!
Hello and welcome to this week’s Tuesday Turn About Link Party! We are so happy you’re visiting today!
This past week we headed back to school and slowly eased into our routine. As much as I LOVE the holiday season and being with family, it feels good to get back into our groove.
Now that we are into the month of January and the holidays are behind us, I am slowly getting my home organized. I love adding small touches to make it feel cozy for the winter season. This week’s features are all wonderful ideas to help your home feel welcoming, cozy, and organized.
I hope you enjoy this week’s fabulous features and that you continue to share your amazing ideas with us!
Be sure to head over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Before we check out this week’s new features, here is a blogging tip from Julie!
They say that copying is the best form of flattery.
Well, it all depends. 😉
As bloggers, we definitely want our readers to copy the DIYs, tips, and tricks we are sharing on our blog, right?
However, when we are talking about copying within the blogging community at large, just don’t. It’s true there is nothing new under the sun, but if you want to share a similar project on your blog that you found on another blog, be sure to put your own twist on it. (And we aren’t just talking a little twist… make sure it’s noticeable.)
And NEVER copy a blogger’s content (aka written word), without giving credit via a link to their blog. It just makes for a more loving and joyful community.
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Featured Blogger: Follow the Yellow Brick Home
Featured Blogger: Thistle Key Lane
Featured Blogger: The Crowned Goat
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week!
Thank you so much for visiting today! I am so grateful for you! Best wishes for a beautiful week ahead!