Welcoming Winter! Today I am sharing a collection of simple and creative ideas to help you welcome the winter season into your home. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #183
Happy New Year, my friends and welcome to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party! After a little holiday break, we are back and excited for the new year!
I hope the holiday season brought you and your loved ones a great deal of happiness and joy. My family and I were blessed to enjoy a week filled with friends, sports, movies, games, books, and way too much food.
While Julie, Cindy, and I took a holiday break from TTA, we kept the link party open a little longer and boy, we had a great turnout. You are amazing! Thank you so much for stopping by and for sharing your wonderful posts with us. There were so many great ideas shared here!
Now that the holiday season is behind us, I am slowly packing my holiday decor away and embracing the season of winter. This week’s features are all creative ideas to welcome winter into your home. I love these beautiful homemade touches and I know you will too!
Be sure to head over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out TEN additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Before we check out this week’s new features, here’s a blogging tip for you.
This holiday break brought me great comfort and joy. I was able to bake, decorate, and just enjoy the Christmas and New Year holidays with my family. I played games, read, and spent time with loved ones.
Taking a break was good for me! I feel refreshed and energized for the new year.
All this to say… give yourself grace to hop back on the blog ‘wagon’. Give yourself time to brainstorm and to figure out what you want to happen with your blog this year. Believe me, the blog will still be there next week (or next month?), even if you don’t post your regular content. 😉
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Featured Blogger: First Day of Home
Featured Blogger: My Thrift Store Addiction
Featured Blogger: An Organized Season
Featured Blogger: JRL Interiors
Featured Blogger: Simple Everyday Mom
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week!
My best wishes to you for a very Happy New Year! I am so grateful for you and can’t to see what you share with us this week!