A Homemade Holiday! Today I am sharing a collection of simple and creative ideas to help you create a homemade holiday. These ideas are perfect for adding a homemade touch to your holiday season! Tuesday Turn About Link Party #182
Happy Tuesday and Welcome to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party! I am so happy you are here!
It is amazing to me that Christmas is almost here! Time seems to be flying by. I hope you are enjoying a beautiful holiday season, filled with peace and happiness.
Today is our last Tuesday Turn About of the year. We will be taking a short break and returning to you on Tuesday, January 3. The link party will be open until December 30. So please be sure to link up all of your creative projects for the new year!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts with us. There were so many great ideas shared here last week!
This week, I am piggy-backing on last week’s features. I am continuing to share more ideas for creating a homemade holiday. These posts are perfect for adding a homemade touch to your holiday season! I love these creative ideas and I know you will be too. Let’s get this party started!
Be sure to head over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out EIGHT additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
This Tuesday Turn About Link Party will run from Tuesday 12/20 at 6 pm EST through Friday, 12/30! Please join us and link up!
My best wishes to you for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!