Tuesday Turn About #181 Craft a Beautiful Holiday
Craft a Beautiful Holiday! Today I am sharing a wonderful collection of creative ideas to help you craft a beautiful holiday. These projects are perfect for adding a homemade touch to your holiday season! Tuesday Turn About Link Party #181
Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Tuesday Turn About link party! The gang is all back together this week with TWELVE new features! It’s amazing that we’re almost half-way through December and holidays are right around the corner!
Last week I took the week off from TTA. I visited the beautiful state of Utah to celebrate my dearest friend’s 50th birthday. I had never been there before, but fell in love with the natural beauty. We spent time at Red Mountain Resort where we relaxed, hiked, enjoyed time together. If you have never visited, I highly recommend it!
Now I am back home, feeling refreshed and ready for the holidays!
There were so many wonderful posts linked up last week. I am always impressed at how talented and creative you all are! Thank you for sharing your posts with us each week!
This week, I am sharing a wonderful collection of creative ideas to help you craft a beautiful holiday. These projects are perfect for adding a homemade touch to your holiday season! I was amazed by their creativity and I know you will be too. Let’s get this party started!
Be sure to head over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out EIGHT additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Family Thyme
8 Easy Ideas to Decorate Your Kitchen for Christmas | How to Make Eggnog Snickerdoodle Cookies | Simple DIY Christmas Crafts
My Wee Abode
My Wee Abode 2023 Free Watercolor Calendar | 15 Decor and DIYs for Christmas
How to Upcycle a Dining Room Table | Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce
How to Make Mini Holiday Evergreen Arrangements
DIY Nativity Stable
Paper Towel Roll Napkin Ring Craft
How To Make An Easy Arm Knitted Wreath For The Holidays
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week
I am so grateful for you and can’t to see what you all share with us this week! Best wishes for a beautiful week ahead!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you so much for including my napkin ring craft this week! The view from your vacation looks spectacular! Would love to check out Utah some time. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
Thanks so much for hosting this delightful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thank you Lynne for the feature! What a wonderful surprise this morning! Hugs!
Thank you so much for featuring my wreath project and for hosting a fabulous party!
I love visiting all the western mountain areas, but have barely set foot in Utah. Now on my list! Have a very merry December!
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, Lynne!
Lynne, thank you so much for hosting! Have a very Merry Christmas!