Craft a Beautiful Holiday! Today I am sharing a wonderful collection of creative ideas to help you craft a beautiful holiday. These projects are perfect for adding a homemade touch to your holiday season! Tuesday Turn About Link Party #181
Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Tuesday Turn About link party! The gang is all back together this week with TWELVE new features! It’s amazing that we’re almost half-way through December and holidays are right around the corner!
Last week I took the week off from TTA. I visited the beautiful state of Utah to celebrate my dearest friend’s 50th birthday. I had never been there before, but fell in love with the natural beauty. We spent time at Red Mountain Resort where we relaxed, hiked, enjoyed time together. If you have never visited, I highly recommend it!
Now I am back home, feeling refreshed and ready for the holidays!
There were so many wonderful posts linked up last week. I am always impressed at how talented and creative you all are! Thank you for sharing your posts with us each week!
This week, I am sharing a wonderful collection of creative ideas to help you craft a beautiful holiday. These projects are perfect for adding a homemade touch to your holiday season! I was amazed by their creativity and I know you will be too. Let’s get this party started!
Be sure to head over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out EIGHT additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week