Do you need gift ideas for your teenage girl? Today I am sharing 10 Holiday Gifts Your Teenage Girl will Love.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and purchase something, I may receive a small commission, at NO additional cost to you.
Welcome to the 5th annual 12 Days of Holiday Ideas event, hosted by Shirley of Intelligent Domestications and Erlene of My Pinterventures Between Nov. 11th and December 6th there will be hundreds of new ideas shared by over 55 Co-host bloggers!
Go here to see our kick-off collection of Holiday ideas as well as all of this years talented participating DIY and Foodie Blogs. Download this years November and December calendars with all of the topics and dates so you can make plans to watch for ideas!
We are hosting a BIG GIVEAWAY from our Sponsors this year! Be sure to scroll all the way down for more information and to enter to win!
Thanksgiving is still a few weeks away, but it’s already starting to feel a little like Christmas! Since Hallmark has begun airing their movies, my daughter, Elisabeth, and I have been completely hooked. Of course, the plots are completely predictable, but there’s something about them that just make you feel good.
Another thing that makes me feel good during this season is finding just the right gifts…especially for my daughter. Let’s face it…teenage girls are not so easy to shop for. They all have their her own taste, style, and interests. So I was very happy when Elisabeth offered to help me put together this holiday gift guide to share with you.
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case These amazing wireless headphones allow your teen to listen and talk without wires! They are so convenient to use and are much more comfortable than the traditional earbuds. I may get myself a pair!
- Michael Kors Wristlet Elisabeth has been very specific about this item on her wish list. Whether you choose this one or another, a wristlet is a great purchase. It can hold their license, cards, money, and phone all in one place.
- Game of Phones We were introduced to this game this past summer. What a fun time we had playing it! It allows players to use their smartphones. This clever family-friendly game engages players to respond to unexpected prompts, using their phones.
- Perfume or Body Spray Scents are such a personal preference. Elisabeth enjoys some of the lighter scents from Victoria’s Secret. If you know of a scent your girl enjoys, this is a great gift.
- Wireless Charging PadIf your family is like mine, phone chargers and cords are a premium. I have mine labeled and my own colored cord, but someone usually borrows it. This charging pad is not only wireless, but it is fast and convenient for a variety of phones and devices.
- Electric Heated Blanket for the Car A friend of mine recently told me about this. My daughter is a fairly new driver. I thought this would be a great item to keep in the emergency kit in her car. This electric car blanket is lightweight and warm. It would be perfect for tailgating and those long car rides too!
- Hydroflask Water Bottle Stay hydrated and healthy, while being environmentally conscious. With a lifetime warrantly, these popular water bottles keep beverages cold for up to 24 hours.
- Winter Touchscreen Gloves Here in Connecticut, winter gloves are a must. These gloves are stylish and functional, yet inexpensive. I might purchase a couple of pairs as one inevitably gets lost!
- Set of 4 Reusable Stainless Steel Straws My daughter is very environmentally conscious. She doesn’t like to use plastic straws at home or in a restaurant. We have a few reusable straws, but this set would be a great addition. This set of 4 reusable stainless steel straws comes with a brush for cleaning, and its own carry case. This would be a great stocking stuffer and something she may take with her when she leaves for college in the fall.
- Gift Cards Lis enjoys shopping after Christmas and would appreciate receiving gift cards. Some favorite stores that she and her friends enjoy are: Marshalls, Starbucks, Sephora, Ulta, Lulu Lemon, Pac Sun, Nordstrom, and the mall.
I hope these ideas of holiday gifts for teen girls is helpful to you. Don’t forget to scroll down to find more gift guides on the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop.
What are some suggestions that you have when shopping for a teen girl? I would love to hear some of your ideas!