Hello, my friends!
I hope your week is off to a great start! I’m still smiling from my weekend! Both of my children were home and we celebrated their birthdays with a family dinner out on Saturday night and brunch at home on Sunday. We had my mother-in-law and my brother over, who we hadn’t seen since October. It was so good to be together around the table!
It’s unbelievable to me that I am a mom to a 23 year old and a 20 year old. I don’t know where the time has gone. Many years ago, I had been told that the days are long, but the years are quick. That is absolutely true!
This week we welcomed Spring! The arrival of spring inspires me to create. So, this week, I’m sharing some beautiful features that I think will motivate you to craft and create too!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Before I share this week’s fabulous features, I have some helpful tips for you!
Weekly Household Tip
Let’s continue with sharing some more spring cleaning tips! To keep your shower head clean, just fill a Ziplock bag with vinegar. With a rubber band, secure the bag to the shower head. Let it sit about an hour. Remove and wipe off any grime or build up. So easy!
Weekly Blogging Tip
I tend to forget this tip often.
We’re talking about blog authority, again.
Did you know that linking to an outside source that has great domain authority shouts “I know what I’m talking about!”? It’s true. If you link to another relative and popular post inside your own post, it gives your site more authority! Just remember to have the external link open in a new tab/window! 😉
Now, are you ready to start the party?!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Let’s Create Community!
My Wee Abode
My Family Thyme
So pretty and perfect for Spring!
Do you want to make tissue paper flowers that look real? Anna from Sky Lark House shared this simple step by step tutorial for making these Easy Tissue Paper Flowers.
Bring Nature Indoors!
I LOVE the organic look of these Pressed Flower Clay Plaques from my creative friend, Jennifer from Cottage on Bunker Hill. Jennifer’s projects are always so pretty and practical. I can’t wait to give this project a try!
What can you do with a pinecone?
You will be amazed at what Lora from Lora Bloomquist.com did! She took plain pine cones and turned them into these fabulous succulents. Head over to learn about her Easy DIY Pinecone Succulents. I think this would be a great project for a spring craft night!
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All NINE featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting! It is so wonderful to have all of the bloggers and readers join us each week! We are looking forward to seeing what you’re creating and sharing this week!