At this week’s party I am featuring some pretty patriotic crafts that you will be inspired to make for your home. Welcome to Tuesday Turn About #208
Hi Friends and Happy Tuesday! Welcome to Tuesday Turn About!
I hope your week is off to a great start! Last week I took a little break to spend some extra time with my mom. I am back and looking forward to catching up with you all!
It’s hard to believe that this is the last week of June!
This is an especially special week for me and my husband, Andy, as we are celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary tomorrow. It’s seems like just yesterday that we said, “I do”. To celebrate, we’re heading down to one of our favorite shore towns for a little getaway.
And, next week we will be celebrating the 4th of July! To help get us ready, I am featuring some pretty patriotic crafts. You will be amazed and inspired by the creativity!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
It’s that time of year when we’re all enjoying a little more time outdoors. Unfortunately, it is also the time of year when mosquitoes are plentiful.
Don’t fret…I have some great ideas for plants that naturally repel those pesky mosquitoes.
Lavender is a perennial plant that has a wonderful fragrance Mosquitoes are deterred by its natural essential oils and will stay away.
Marigolds are easy to grow annual flowers. Their distinct scent is a natural deterent for mosquitoes and other insects. I have some planted in a pot near my DIY fire pit.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Celebrate your Patriotism with a Sensational DIY 4th of July Wreath
Donna of An Organized Season shared her Sensational DIY 4th of July Wreath. You will not believe how easy it is to create one of your own! Where will you hang yours?
Patriotic Inspired Grain Sack Table Runner
Add a fun and festive touch to your holiday with this Patriotic Grain Sack Table Runner from CoCo of The Crowned Goat. CoCo includes easy step-by-step instructions for creating this beautiful vintage look. So pretty!!
Easy No Sew DIY Flag Garland
Use up those fabric scraps to create this Easy No Sew DIY Flag Garland. Once you see the easy to follow tutorial from Anna of Sky Lark House, you will be inspired to make one of these adorable garlands too!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting today! I hope you enjoy a beautiful week ahead!