Easter is right around the corner! At this week’s Tuesday Turn About, I am featuring posts of beautiful DIY Easter Decorations! Tuesday Turn About Link Party #193
Last week, I shared fabulous features with ideas for Spring decorating! You can see all of the creative ideas HERE.
Hello and Welcome to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party!
I hope your week is off to a great start! Although we turned the clocks and sprung ahead, today is a snow day here in Connecticut. I have to say that after a busy week at school and a full weekend with family, a quiet day at home is really nice.
I am a homebody. So, today I am enjoying spending my day just “puttering” around the house. With music playing, I am taking my time to add little touches of spring. It feels good to just be home.
Can you believe that Easter is just a few short weeks away? Are you hosting a celebration? To help us get our homes ready, I am sharing three beautiful DIY Easter Decorations. I know you will love these features as much as I do!
Cindy is taking time this week to enjoy her family. She will rejoin us next week. 🙂
Please be sure to head over to My Wee Abode to check out THREE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Moss Covered Bunny DIY for Your Spring Decor
How cute is this Moss Covered Bunny DIY? I love how Michele from Vintage Home Designs transformed this Easter decoration to fit her neutral style! She shared a simple step by step tutorial to make a Moss Covered Bunny DIY for Your Spring Decor. I can’t wait to make one. It will be the perfect addition to my Spring decor!
How to Make Stamped Clay Eggs for Easter
These sweet stamped clay eggs from Regina at Saved From Salvage are adorable! I love the this simple DIY decoration and I know you will too! Head over and learn How to Make Stamped Clay Eggs for Easter.
DIY Pottery Barn Easter Bunny Statue Dupe
If you love a good Pottery Barn dupe, you are in for a treat! Would you believe that my friend Jen from Midwest Life and Style Blog created this DIY Pottery Barn Easter Bunny Statue Dupe, using a $5 bunny from Target? Head over to check out this DIY!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have wonderful week!