Let’s get crafty! At this week’s Tuesday Turn About, I am featuring beautiful garden-themed spring crafts. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #199
Welcome to the Party!!
Let’s celebrate our upcoming 200th TTA party with a GIVEAWAY!
Julie, Cindy, and I want to THANK YOU for continuing to visit and support Tuesday Turn About! To celebrate this milestone, we are thrilled to give one of our fabulous readers a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
This amazing giveaway will be open starting 4/25 and close on 4/28. We will announce the winner next week, at our 200th party!
Just follow the prompts in the Rafflecopter form below! Complete a few simple ‘tasks’ and earn MORE entries!
Feel free to enter to win once a day until the giveaway ends on Saturday, April 29th, 2023 at 12am CST! Entries will be combined from all three cohostesses’ blogs and one winner will be chosen randomly and notified via email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen. You must be 18 years or older to participate. Void where prohibited.
The winner will be announced at our 200th party on May 2, 2023!
Have fun and good luck!
Are you ready to start the party? At this week’s Tuesday Turn About, I am featuring beautiful garden-themed spring crafts.
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Are you looking to clean your cutting board naturally? Try using half of a lemon with a little course salt to scrub the surface. Then just rinse with water.
Julie’s Blogging Tip
This week’s tip is more of a reminder!
Remember to check your external links on a regular basis, and fix them if they are broken!
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Burlap Container Gardening
Mary Jo from Master Pieces of My Life created these unique and fabulous containers for your plants. This Burlap Container Gardening DIY is such a pretty and creative idea for dressing up recycled items. I can’t wait to give this project a try!
Surprise Your Neighbors With a May Day Basket
Would you like to Surprise Your Neighbors With a May Day Basket? Using simple supplies, Donna from An Organized Season will show you how easy it is to create an easy and beautiful May Day basket. What a sweet idea this is!
Blue Hydrangea Cake Dome
Do you love hydrangeas as much as I do? Jenna from The Painted Apron shared her talents with us with her step by step tutorial for painting this Blue Hydrangea Cake Dome. Wouldn’t this make a lovely Mother’s Day gift?
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week!
IN THE FIRST QUESTION BOX “TWO ENTRIES JUST FOR VISITING”, YOU CAN TYPE “HI” IN THE EMPTY BOX!a Rafflecopter giveaway