Greet your guests with a handmade wreath! Learn how to make a beautiful candy cane burlap Christmas wreath.
This post is sponsored by BurlapFabric.com I was supplied with the stylish ribbon used to create this wreath. Thank you!
Welcome to the 5th annual 12 Days of Holiday Ideas event, hosted by Shirley of Intelligent Domestications and Erlene of My Pinterventures Between Nov. 11th and December 6th there will be hundreds of new ideas shared by over 55 Co-host bloggers!
Go here to see our kick-off collection of Holiday ideas as well as all of this years talented participating DIY and Foodie Blogs. Download this years November and December calendars with all of the topics and dates so you can make plans to watch for ideas!
We are hosting a BIG GIVEAWAY from our Sponsors this year! Be sure to scroll all the way down for more information and to enter to win!
Today is all about wreaths! Why not welcome your guests this holiday season with a beautiful handmade burlap wreath? This wreath is both festive and rustic…it fits in well with the trendy farmhouse style. Yet, it is inexpensive and easy to make! Would you like to learn how?
- wreath form (You can use any shape. I chose a candy cane shaped wire wreath form that I purchased at Dollar Tree.)
- approximately 12-15 yards of wired burlap ribbon. (Thank you to BurlapFabric.com!)
- a small piece of floral wire
- wire cutters
- coordinating ribbon for bow
- seasonal artificial holly and berry pick
- Beginning at the bottom of the wreath, use a small piece of wire to connect the burlap ribbon to the wreath frame.
- Weave the ribbon over and under through the wreath frame, creating loops.
- When you get to the end of each row, twist the ribbon and continue, making sure your loops are about the same size.
- Work your way around the wreath until it is covered.
- Add seasonal decor to your wreath. I chose to make a bow with coordinating ribbon and add a pretty seasonal pick.
So pretty and so simple! I hope you give this burlap Christmas wreath a try!
MEET OUR SPONSORS who have generously donated fabulous prizes for the Big Christmas Giveaway!
DecoArt winner will receive a prize package valued at $100!
Dixie Crystals/Imperial Sugar winner will receive a Keurig Coffee Maker valued at $100!
Oriental Trading winner will receive an OrientalTrading.com gift card valued at $200!
Cabot Cheese winner will receive a gift basket of Cabot products valued at $75!
Burlap Fabric winner will receive a prize pack of products valued at $50!
Zulay Kitchens winner will receive one Milk Frother and a Lemon Squeezer valued at $21
It’s Home To You winner will receive one wooden Santa sign valued at $65
Giveaway begins Nov. 8, 2019 and ends Dec. 6, 2019. Winners will be notified by December 13, 2019. Sponsors will ship each prize to the winner. There will be a total of six winners, one for each prize. Drawing is by random selection using the Rafflecopter widget.
Must be 18 to win. Open to U.S. residents only. Terms & Conditions