Sharing ideas for your Thanksgiving celebration. Whether you’re hosting or a guest, you don’t want to miss these amazing Thanksgiving features! Tuesday Turn About Link Party #174
Check out last week’s party HERE!
Hi Friends and welcome to the party!
Last week we had some fabulous ideas for celebrating fall holidays. This week we are continuing with more ideas for your Thanksgiving celebration!
Be sure to head over to My Wee Abode and Reinvented Delaware to check out SIX additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Before we check out this week’s features, let’s get a couple tips!
Weekly Household Tip
With the holiday season approaching, I have been sharing some baking tips for the past few weeks. You might enjoy this simple tip to help keep brown sugar soft and this tip to soften butter quickly. This trick will help make cold butter easier to work with while making a pie crust.
Today I am sharing one of my favorite baking products…parchment paper. I use parchment paper for all of my baking. Use it to line your pan and it will make clean-up a breeze. No need for additional oil or spray, parchment paper creates a non-stick surface for your baking sheets, while also helping your cookies to bake more evenly. If you haven’t used it, I urge you to give it a try!
When using parchment paper, there are a couple of things to be mindful of. The oven temperature should not exceed 400 degrees. Also, be sure the parchment paper does not hang over the edge of your pan or baking sheet and touch the oven rack.
Julie’s Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you know the difference between WordPress.org and WordPress.com ? If you don’t, don’t worry… you’re not alone!
Here’s a wonderful post from Blog Tyrant that is a quick read and shares great details on the differences between the two blogging platforms.
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Easy Savvy And Fun Thanksgiving Ideas
Whether you’re a hostess or a guest, you don’t want to miss this Easy Savvy And Fun Thanksgiving Ideas- The Ultimate Guide from Yvonne at StoneGable. This post is not to be missed! There are so many thoughtful ideas that will help simplify the gathering and keep the focus on making beautiful memories with family and friends.
17 Easy Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas
Do you need some ideas for an easy Thanksgiving centerpiece? Kim at Perfecting Places is sharing her 17 Easy Ideas for a DIY Table Centerpiece for Thanksgiving. You will love the beautiful ideas she shares in this post!
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Looking for an easy and delicious idea for your Thanksgiving breakfast? How about this Pumpkin Coffee Cake from Walking on Sunshine? A moist cake with a brown sugar crumble, topped with a sweet sugar glaze…yum!! I can’t wait to give this recipe a try!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week.
Thank you so much for visiting! If you are a blogger, we would love for you to link up and share your creative ideas with us!