At this week’s Tuesday Turn About link party, I am sharing some fun and creative ideas to enjoy this autumn season! These features will inspire you to welcome fall into your home. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #219
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support.
Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday!
I hope your week is off to a fantastic start!
This past weekend was another low key weekend here. My kindergarteners are adorable, but they sure tire me out! So it was a good weekend to visit with family and spend some time finishing my book for bookclub this week. We read Summer Sisters by Judy Blume. Set on Martha’s Vineyard, Summer Sisters is a story about a complicated, intense friendship, love, and growing up. Have you read it?
With the start of football season, it is definitely beginning to feel like fall. In a couple of weeks we are going to see a UCONN football game with my daughter, her roommates, and their families. We’re going to tailgate before the game, so I have been looking for some fun and easy tailgate foods. Do you have any suggestions? I’d love to hear your ideas!
Lynne’s Household Tip
Did you ever pause to think about how you clean your home? To be more efficient, you may want to consider cleaning from the top down. Start at the top by wiping down upper cabinets, walls, woodwork, dusting and wiping down surfaces/counters, and finishing with the floor. Using this method saves time as dust and dirt fall on lower surfaces that will be cleaned last.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Check out our Tuesday Turn About Link Party Pinterest board! All TEN featured posts are pinned to this board each week!
Let’s start sharing! Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
A big thank you for visiting today! Wishing you a beautiful week, my friends!