At this week’s Tuesday Turn About, I am sharing features with creative ideas for bringing greenery into your home. Tuesday Turn About Link Party #190
Hello, my friends and Happy Tuesday!
I missed you last week! I took a little break as I am spending more time with my mom.
Have you started thinking about SPRING? This week, I’m featuring some creative ideas for adding greenery to both the inside and the outside of your home! I bet you’ll find something delightful to add to your home this spring!
Julie is taking a break this week, so Cindy and I will each be featuring FOUR posts this week!
Be sure to head over to Reinvented Delaware to check out additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Spring cleaning time is right around the corner! So today is the perfect time to share the best way to get sparkling clean windows. I actually learned this at my after-school job in high school.
In an empty spray bottle, mix 1 part white vinegar and 2 parts water. Spray this mixture on the window. Then, use a squeegee to wipe the window. Finally, use a piece of newspaper, not paper towels, to wipe away any excess. It is so easy to get clean, streak-free windows! I hope you give this a try!
My Family Thyme
Make a Mini Tabletop Greenhouse
Would you believe that this Mini Tabletop Greenhouse is made from dollar store frames? Head over to Sonata Home Designs and Missy will show you How to Make a Mini Tabletop Greenhouse. This unique and inexpensive DIY craft project is perfect for displaying beautiful plants in your home.
17 Best Thrifty Flower Garden Tips
Are you dreaming of spring planting? Are you looking to add more plants and flowers without spending more money? If so, you have come to the right place! Diane from South House Designs shared 17 Best Thrifty Flower Garden Tips: More Plants, Less Money. You will love her helpful tips for stretching your gardening budget!
Turn A Jar Into A DIY Terrarium
Add a low maintenance, miniature garden to your home with these DIY Terrariums! Libbie from A Life Unfolding is shared her simple step by step tutorial to Turn A Jar Into A DIY Terrarium. I am so inspired to create one of the beauties for my home.
Early Spring Entry Table
Are you ready to welcome spring into your home? Michelle from Thistle Key Lane shared her Early Spring Entry Table. She shows us how easy it is to add beautiful texture, contrast, and a few pops of green to brighten up our indoor space.
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Tuesday Turn About Link Party runs from Tuesday at 6 pm EST through Saturday 1 am EST! Join us during those times each week!
Thank you so much for visiting today and for following along! I am so grateful for you!