At this week’s party we have some fun and festive patriotic ideas to share with you! Welcome to Tuesday Turn About #152 Celebrating Red, White, and Blue!
Check out last week’s party for more inspiration!!
Hi Friends! This week, things are a little different at Tuesday Turn About. Cindy is not able to join us, but she will be back next week. As a result, instead of featuring 3 blog posts, Julie and I have decided to each have FIVE FABULOUS FEATURES!
Even with featuring more posts, it was a hard decision! There were so many AMAZING ideas being shared here! Thank you so much for continuing to share your talents and creativity with us!
Be sure to hop over to My Wee Abode to check out FIVE additional features from Tuesday Turn About! If you haven’t been featured at My Family Thyme this week, you may have been featured there!
Weekly Household Tip
I have been using my daughter’s “two-minute rule” that I shared last week. I am amazed at how much I am accomplishing when I do not procrastinate those little tasks. I am also feeling good about how much better I feel when the large tasks aren’t piling up and becoming a burden. Have you tried this out to see what you can accomplish in just two minutes?
Now, for this week’s tip! Are your glasses a little cloudy? To get them crystal clear again, try soaking them in white vinegar for five minutes. Then rinse them with water and dry them with a clean, microfiber cloth. They’ll be sparkling!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Something that I plan to work on in the coming weeks/months is sending out a newsletter at least every other day, even if it contains older posts.
When I have done this in the past, I usually get a nice peak in traffic each time! New readers aren’t familiar with old content, and long-time subscribers like reminders!
Is this something you might try?
Are we ready to get this party started?
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
- My Family Thyme: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Reinvented Delaware: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- My Wee Abode: Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
My Family Thyme
My Wee Abode
Patriotic Paper Rosette
Karin from Karin’s Kottage shared such a fun and festive paper craft. These Patriotic Paper Rosettes are so versatile and can be made in a variety of sizes. I am thinking these sweet fans would be a great project for my fourth grade students.
Patriotic Decorating on a Budget
With Memorial Day right around the corner, Shelly from Calypso in the Country shared a great collection of Festive Memorial Day Decoration and Entertaining Ideas. Which one of her ideas is your favorite?
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
I love cheesecake and this one looks perfect for summer sharing! Shay from What the Fork shared this light and creamy Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe. It looks delicious topped with fresh berries. What would you top it with?
Patriotic Sparkling Orange Cherry Mocktail
Celebrate the holidays with this sweet, flavorful, four ingredient Patriotic Sparkling Orange Cherry Mocktail from Laura from Laura Kelly. Add a festive straw and a few cherries and enjoy this special treat! Aren’t these perfect for the kiddos?!
Birch Wood Candle Holder Hack
I love the look of birch wood, so these candle holders caught my eye right away! Regina from Saved From Salvage shared her simple step by step tutorial for creating a Birch Wood Candle Holder. I would love to make a set of these for my outdoor space!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
Thank you so much for visiting! I am so grateful for you and appreciate you joining us each week! I love connecting with you here at Tuesday Turn About and look forward to seeing what you’re creating and sharing this week!