Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!
Meet Your Hosts
They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
Growing up, holiday break meant time at my grandparents’ house, where every New Year’s Eve, they would throw a party for my brothers, cousins and I. It was a highlight of our holiday break.
We would pull out the crayons and scotch tape to make signs to welcome in the new year, streamers, balloons, and our signs were hung throughout the house, glittery party hats and noisemakers were a must.
The soda “bar” with plastic champagne glasses were ready, along with snack foods galore! Chips, cheese curls, and pigs in a blanket filled our bellies while we counted down to the new year with Dick Clark on TV.
When thinking about party foods, give this delicious and easy to prepare gluten-free dip a try.
Begin with just 4 ingredients.
Set out 2 blocks of cream cheese to soften. Once it’s at room temperature, preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
With an electric handmixer, combine cream cheese, 1 can of drained, quartered artichoke hearts, one package of crab meat, and about 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Spread into a baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees. Before you know it, the aroma of this warm and creamy goodness will fill the air.
- 2 blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 package crab meat
- Set out 2 blocks of cream cheese to soften.
- Once it's at room temperature, preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- With an electric handmixer, combine cream cheese, 1 can of drained, quartered artichoke hearts, one package of crab meat, and about ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Spread into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
Enjoy it with some veggies, multi-grain chips, or crackers while ringing in the New Year with your family!
If you would like to save this post for later, you can pin it here:
Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!